Provide plants with a 100% bioactive available source of silica and potassium.
- Improves nutrients balance.
- Increase plant growth, quality and maximizes yields.
- Aids plants during abiotic stresses, extreme temperature (cold, heat), soil salinity and mineral toxicity.
- Cuts cost by reducing the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Enhance crop quality for market appeal.
- Increase yields for higher revenue.
- Provides a safe alternative to chemical fertilizers.
- Eco-friendly and environmentally safe.
- Potassium silicate
- Potassium sulfate
- Humic acid
- Microbial secondary metabolites
BioSil 12 may be applied in the soil or foliar.
- Foliar: Apply 1-3 pints per acre 100 gallons of water or more to thoroughly cover the foliage.
- Turfgrass: Apply 103 flozs per 1000 sqft. every 7-14 days. Application interval can be increased under stress for turf to achieve desired results.
- Soil application/irrigation (sprinklers/drips): 2-5 pints per acre per 100 gallons of water may be applied pre-plant or side dress.
- Fruit trees, tree nuts, vines, vegetables, potato, tubers: Apply 1-3 pints per acre per application. Use throughout growing season. At least 2-3 applications are recommended. Pre-bloom application is recommended for best results.
- Bush berries: Apply 1-3 pints per acre. Pre-bloom application recommended.