We are experts in wholesale and commercially activated biochar production.
THE KEY TO BIOCHAR EFFECTIVENESS IS
There are many varying processes to activate biochar, and overtime these processes have evolved for the convenience of environmental changes and agricultural needs.
The effectiveness of biochar as a soil amendment depends on activation, but not all activation processes lead to successful results. When biochar is not activated in the “RIGHT” process it can inhibit plant growth and cause the loss of nutrients and beneficial additives in soil. At Smart Microbes our technologically advanced process for biochar activation is one of the highlights at our facility. Our process combines nutrients, beneficial micro-organisms, coupled with other essential matter, which will enhance the full potential of the biochar as a soil amendment.
Activating biochar also increases the surface area of the biomass to absorb more molecules. The activated biochar become effective at removing harmful contaminants from water and air to keep them away from plants.
HAVE AN ENQUIRY ABOUT ACTIVATED BIOCHAR?
GET IN TOUCH.
WHY IS BIOCHAR RELEVANT TO
The porous nature of biochar gives the compound the ability to attract and hold moisture, nutrients, and agricultural input, better than any other soil amendment. By activating biochar it helps create a more fertile soil environment and has many agricultural benefits.
- Improves soil health by holding nutrients and water in the soil.
- Creates a desirable environment for beneficial microbes to grow and impact plant growth.
- Absorbs harmful organic matter and keeps them away from plants.
- Increases crop yields.
- Lasts longer in the soil than any other agricultural input.
- Lowers operational cost by reducing fertilization and irrigation requirements.
- Increases the availability of nitrogen for crops, which is essential for healthy plant growth and yields.
- Promotes mycorrhizal growth to improve overall plant performance.