Contains a concentrated blend of 4 mycorrhizae fungi species with 11500 propagules/ml.
- Increases nutrients uptake and water intake
- Faster germination and establishment
- Increase root and shoots growth
- Better yield
- Higher transplant success
- Reduces need for fertilizer
- Increases plant tolerance to environmental stresses
- Decreases production time
- Increase marketability, plants will aesthetically look better and healthy
- Improves soil quality and characteristic
- Cost effect for high-out and low input crop production
Contains 4 Endomycorrhizae Fungi Species
- Rhizophagus irregularis
- Rhizophagus aggregatus
- Rhizophagus clarus
- Claroideoglomus etunicatum
Agriculture field crop: Corn, Soyabeans, Cereals, Flax
- One bottle (32oz) treats 50 acres (20 hectares field crops.
- In furrow application at planting/seed piece treatment.
- One bottle (32oz) treats 15 acres (6 hectares) of seed bed or seed pieces. Mix the entire contents of bottle in water required to treat 15 acres in main liquid tank. Apply directly to seed pieces.
- Young orchards – 20 acres (8 hectares)