Our phosphate biofertilizer minimizes phosphate fixation in the soil and increases its availability to plants for healthy growth.
- Minimizes phosphate fixation in soil and increases the P uptake by plants.
- Stimulates plant growth, development and yields.
- Make protect plants against.
- Reduces the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Minimizes pollution of the environment.
- Used to treat seeds, plantlets and grown plants which decreases the need for additional agricultural inputs.
- Promotes the healthful growth of seeds and crops making them more marketable.
Contains a combination of beneficial bacteria such as:
- Penicillium billai
- Bucillus megaterium
- Pseudomonas putida
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Use chlorine free water/distilled water for seed treatment.
- Mix contents of container in the recommended volume of water required to dilute for seed treatment.
- Apply diluted product to seeds within 8 hours at recommended rate:
Any soil type and plants where phosphate solubilizing fertilizer is recommended.
Including but not limited to:
- Medicinal plants
- Plantation Crops