ENDO 4 - POWDER MYCORRHIZAE
Beneficial mycorrhizae fungi that promotes root growth for healthful plants and vigor.
- Increases nutrients uptake and water intake
- Faster germination and establishment
- Increase root and shoots growth
- Better yield
- Higher transplant success
- Reduces need for fertilizer
- Increases plant tolerance to environmental stresses
- Decreases production time
- Increase marketability, plants will aesthetically look better and healthy
- Improves soil quality and characteristic
- Cost effect for high-out and low input crop production
Contains 4 Endomycorrhizae Fungi Species:
- Rhizophagus irregulari
- Rhizophagus aggregatus
- Claroideoglomus etunicatum
- Rhizophagus clarus
We recommend applying Endo 4 Powder mix when transplanting, directly in contact with roots or at the bottom and sides of transplant hole.
- Potted Plants: Apply 1 tablespoon
- Nurseries: Endo 4 can be mixed into the soil mix before/during filling cavities, pots and trays. Use 0.2 to 0.5 lbs. per yard.
- Agriculture: Endo 4 Powder mix can be used at rate of 1-2 lbs per acre.
- Field Crops: Corn, soyabeans, cereals, flax – Apply 2-13 lbs per acre.
- Forage and Legume Crops: 2-3 lbs per acre.