ENDO 4 - GRANULAR MYCORRHIZAE
Beneficial mycorrhizae fungi that promotes root growth for healthful plants and vigor.
- Increases nutrients uptake and water intake
- Increase root and shoots growth
- Better yield
- Higher transplant success
- Reduces need for fertilizer
- Increases plant tolerance to environmental stresses
- Decreases production time
- Increase marketability, plants will aesthetically look better and healthy
- Improves soil quality and characteristic
- Cost effect for high-out and low input crop production
Contains 4 Endomycorrhizae Fungi Species:
- Rhizophagus irregulari
- Rhizophagus aggregatus
- Claroideoglomus etunicatum
- Rhizophagus clarus
We recommend applying Endo 4 granular mix when transplanting, directly in contact with roots or at the bottom and sides of transplant hole. For potted plants, transplants or cuttings apply 1 to 2 tablespoon of Endomorphic 4 per gallon-size pot.
- Agriculture: Endo 4 Granular can be used in rows or side dressed before or during planting at 2 pounds per acre.
- Growing medium (Cubic Yard) – Incorporate our Granular thoroughly 3-7 lbs into potting soil mix or propagation, growing medium before filling trays.
- Field Crops: Corn, soybeans, cereals, flax – Apply 4-6 lbs per acre. Apply through seed drill, side dress or broadcast and disc into root zone prior to sowing.
- Forage and legume crops: Use our Granular with seed at 5 lb per acre.